The Cinque Terre ticket
Cards for visiting main attractions in many popular villages exist for a long time now. The Cinque Terre CARD is one of them.
Where the Cinque Terre Card can be bought?
- At all railway stations of the Cinque Terre’s villages, and at La Spezia and Levanto.
- In the beginning of every section of the Blue Path.
- At tourist information centres.
- From bus drivers, only in five villages of the Cinque Terre.
How much does the Cinque Terre Card cost?
The cost constantly varies depending on the number of open sections of the Blue Path.
Usually it costs from €5 to €8 for one day (valid from the moment of purchase till midnight).
Current cost: €7.50 (February 2017).
There are also discounts for children, senior, and families (the cost is 250% of the ticket actual price), and on purchase of a 2 days validity card (discount 20%).
There is also a special ticket that includes unlimited travel on train between La Spezia and Levanto, usually it costs €8 extra.
What is included in the Cinque Terre Card?
- Usage of bus services. Each of the five villages has its own bus connecting the village with the nearest places of interest; more details about them can be found on the page "Modes of transport".
- Entrance to the Blue Path #2 connecting the Cinque Terre’s villages among themselves.
- Free entry to some museums on in the Cinque Terre Park.
- Usage of wi-fi (more details can be obtained at the time of purchasing your Card).
Bike rentals for 3 hours (on Telegraf hill). A company specialized in renting was closed in 2012.
- Unlimited travel by train (costs about €8 extra).